“In a world of us and them, who is the real monster…”
The body of a mental patient was dumped in an abandoned warehouse, and a story was created that he ‘ran away’. A phoney search party is now coming back to discover the body and make it look like an accident…
Except there’s no body.
One Of Them is a dark and atmospheric journey through an unforgiving world. The only thing keeping you going is your stubborn will to live.
Creep so they don’t hear your footsteps. Stay in the shadows so they can’t see you. Claw your way out if they do. Feast on them to regain your strength. Use their bodies as bait for your ambush. The only rule is survival.
– Truly 3D gameplay with 360º movement and camera controls;
– Single continuous 3D world with no loading screens or levels;
– Sound and light-sensitive enemies;
– Randomised enemy behaviour with no fixed movement paths;
– Switch between multi-touch gestures or virtual controls;
– Simplified input with a single contextual action button / tap gesture for creeping, attacking, and feasting;
– Auto-aim towards the closest enemy when in combat;
– Unlockable “HARD” mode.
Keyboard and mouse support
One of Them has been optimised for keyboard / trackpad / mouse input so as to make the most of iPadOS, and to run on future versions of macOS. Note keyboard and mouse support is not available on iPhone devices.
Bugs / Issues
Crash reports and usage diagnostics may be gathered anonymously by Apple, and shared with the developer to give insight into how the app is performing. You can choose whether or not to allow this in the privacy settings on your device.